Careers with ARMA
Join us on our mission to change the way people can manage their money.
At ARMA, our people are our greatest asset. We empower our staff to take ownership of the role they play in the organisation and to continually challenge themselves to achieve personal success, which translates into positive outcomes for our clients and their customers.
What we can offer you
- Fantastic training program for all new staff that is focused on customer care and hardship, as well as other ongoing development and growth opportunities.
- Leadership Development Program.
- Generous incentives and rewarding bonus scheme for all staff when achieving KPIs.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) available for all staff as we understand and care about your wellbeing.
- Being part of a larger and rapidly going ASX list group of companies.
- Possible employee share options scheme.
- Fun…we work hard and as a result recognise the need for fun! Whether this be having a time out playing the PS5 or a game of table tennis to our epic monthly team outings and annual parties!
- An all inclusion and diverse environment that encourages and desires everyone’s feedback and input. Demonstrated through such programs as our FLT (Female Leadership Team).
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you’re looking to join one of Australia’s fastest growing high performance collection companies, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you