ARMA is a company that’s committed to achieving the highest possible standards in all areas of our business.
If we’ve got something wrong or if there’s something we could have done better and you want to tell us about it, please let us know so that we can continue to improve. To get started, please call us on 1300 363 394 or fill in the online contact form below.
Our complaints handling policy and process
Our internal dispute resolution (IDR) policy and process
What information we need from you
How we investigate complaints or disputes
Our external dispute resolution policy and process
- the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- the Energy & Water Ombudsman
- the TCO Tolling Customer Ombudsman (TCO)
- the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (we will provide details of this service, which applies in the instance of disputes regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information)
- the formal legal process, including: the courts, mediation, arbitration, and small claims tribunals
Credit Clear Limited
PO Box 5044, Alexandria NSW 2015
Call us on 1300 363 394
This Compliants handling policy was last updated December 2023.
Book a consultation
Our team is happy to answer your sales questions. Just fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.